منتديات عين الدفلى
how to chooooooose a friend Ain-kh10
منتديات عين الدفلى
how to chooooooose a friend Ain-kh10
منتديات عين الدفلى
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات عين الدفلى

منتديات عين الدفلى ، المنتدى الشامل ، الإبداعي ، التثقيفي ، وكذا التعليمي لشتى الأطوار

الرئيسيةأحدث الصوردخولالتسجيل

how to chooooooose a friend

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
hope
عضو ذو اسهام محدود
عضو ذو اسهام محدود
hope

انثى
عدد المساهمات : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 31/03/2010
العمر : 34
العمل/الترفيه : still a student

how to chooooooose a friend Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: how to chooooooose a friend   how to chooooooose a friend Emptyالأربعاء يوليو 07, 2010 1:21 pm

How to choose a friend

A friend is a person who smiles when you smile, cries when you cry, it's a person who can share your happiness and sadness, how to chooooooose a friend Tearstear s & cheers with.

That’s why each one of us should choose his friends according to specific basics especially in the teenage period.

It means that we shouldn't choose a friend who could drive us to wrong behaviors, so the most important thing is to avoid bad friends.
And in my opinion I think that we must choose the faithful honest friend because that's the real friend and that's the one that will stay with you forever.

Finally, I Wana say to each person who is still searching for a friend, "hurry up" or the feeling of loneliness will destroy your life
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
bilal
عضو مميز
عضو مميز
bilal

ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 326
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/12/2009
العمر : 34

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: how to chooooooose a friend   how to chooooooose a friend Emptyالأربعاء يوليو 07, 2010 3:16 pm

A friend is a person who
smiles when you smile, cries when you cry, it's a person who can share
your happiness and sadness, how to chooooooose a friend Tearstear s & cheers with.
i wish to get friend like that

how to chooooooose a friend B12b38543a
how to chooooooose a friend Thankyourosered
how to chooooooose a friend 1gtmos12
how to chooooooose a friend 88
أمل فلسطين
عضو مميز
عضو مميز
أمل فلسطين

انثى
عدد المساهمات : 161
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/01/2010
العمر : 31
العمل/الترفيه : عبادة الله الواحد

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: how to chooooooose a friend   how to chooooooose a friend Emptyالخميس يوليو 08, 2010 1:59 pm

how to chooooooose a friend 3086_01235765574

how to chooooooose a friend
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات عين الدفلى  :: قسم الأدب و اللغات :: منتدى اللغتين الفرنسية و اللإنجليزية-
انتقل الى: